FAQ's, SHIPPING & POLICIES
- What do I do if my tracking hasn’t updated? USPS recommends to wait a few weeks before package updates are posted. It is common for packages to go a few days without being updated especially when they are in transit.
- Are your earrings nickel free? All earrings are made and assembled using different accent pieces. To find out more about the materials used please go to the specific item of interest and look under description box.
- Do you do custom orders? Currently, this is not an option.
- What are some ways to make my earrings last longer? Do not shower or go into water while wearing them. Place them in a safe container away from sunlight. While polymer clay is durable, when not taken care of properly it can get scratched or break.
- How do i clean my earrings? Wipe with a soft damp wipe or cloth. Brass pieces can be cleaned using Brasso and a piece of cloth.
Processing & Shipping policy
Processing time is 3-7 business days.
- Domestic orders (USA only): Once dropped off at the post office, packages usually take 3-5+ days to be delivered.
- International orders: Once dropped off at the post office, packages usually take 3 to 4+ weeks to be delivered. Customs, COVID-19 and the holiday season may cause delays.
*** Only Priority Mail orders come with insurance *** and they ship a few days faster.
DAMAGED PACKAGES: Once a package is dropped off at the post office, the shipping process is out of our control; we are no longer responsible for any loss or damage but email us and together we can find the best solution.
Returns & Exchanges: We do not accept exchanges. Returns: Please message us if your earrings arrive damaged. We ask that you let us know within 5 business days of arrival.
Terms of service